Ticket Parade is a professional learning program with a focus on improving access to contemporary dance, theatre and performance productions for students from South West Sydney.
Eligible students: Drama, Dance, Entertainment and those passionate about Performing Arts, Years 10-12
Applications close: Friday 31 March 2023, 5pm
Program dates: Approximately 11am – 4pm, Saturdays including 20 May, 17 June, 26 August, and 9 September.
Ticket Parade participants will need to be available to attend all daytime matinee performances and the Thursday evening performance on the proposed dates. Full times and dates will be confirmed in March 2023.
• Students will be under the supervision and leadership of C-A-C educators and curatorial staff
• Transport to and from each venue will be provided by private bus service.
• Students will meet at and return to Campbelltown Arts Centre, 1 Art Gallery Road Campbelltown. If students wish to meet the group at the venue or depart from the venue, written permission from parents/guardians is required at least 24 hours prior to departure day.
• Please ensure students bring their own packed lunch, drink bottle and have their mobile phones with them on the day.
Covid-19 safety measures
• All participants must follow public health orders of the day.
• No one should visit the centre or participate in programs, if they have had flu-like symptoms.
• Theatre venues may require audience to wear face masks at their venue or during performances.
• Participants should continue to practice good hand-hygiene and use sanitiser regularly.
• Make sure you can commit to above dates (approx. 11am – 4pm each day). Places are limited and it is important you can commit to the entire program.
• Submit your application before Friday 31 March 2023.
• C-A-C will contact you and your parent/carer by email to let you know if you have been invited to join the program by Friday 7 April 2023.
• C-A-C will send you a full schedule of the program with dates of each production and travel times in April 2023.
0422 317 477