Ticket Parade is a professional learning program with a focus on improving access to contemporary dance, theatre and performance productions for students from south west Sydney.
Eligible students: Drama, Dance, Entertainment and those passionate about performing arts, Years 9 – 12
Applications close: 5pm Monday 24 May
Program dates: Approximately 11am – 5pm daily, Saturdays 5 June, 19 June, 10 July, 24 July, and 11 September. Plus online learning afternoons, to be announced!
Full times and dates will be confirmed prior to performances.
• Students will be under the supervision and leadership of C-A-C educators and curatorial staff
• Transport to and from each venue will be provided by private bus service. Students will meet at and return to
• Campbelltown Arts Centre, 1 Art Gallery Road Campbelltown.
• C-A-C (Campbelltown Arts Centre) understands student participants, from different schools, may go on to connect outside of the program. We encourage students and parents/carers to practice safe and respectful online activity.
Covid-19 safety measures
• All visitors to Campbelltown Arts Centre must sign in on arrival
• Partnering venues will request participants to sign in on arrival (as part of general audience requirements) and may request use of face masks in theatres
• Participants should continue to practice good hand-hygiene and physical distancing
• No one should visit the centre or participate in programs, if they have had flu like symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has been confirmed to have Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
• Make sure you can commit to above dates (approx 11am – 5pm each day). Places are limited and it is important you can commit to the entire program.
• Submit your application before Monday 24 May.
• C-A-C will contact you and your parent/carer by email to let you know if you have been invited to join the program, by 28 May.
• C-A-C will send you a full schedule of the program with dates of each production and travel times, as well as online learning plans, in June 2021
Get in touch for more information or to discuss different ways to apply:
Edwina Hill, Education Officer
(02) 4645 4298 | 0419 213 872