Ticket Parade is a professional learning program with a focus on improving access to contemporary dance, theatre and performance productions for students from south west Sydney.
Eligible students: Drama, Dance, Entertainment and those passionate about performing arts, Years 9 – 11
Applications close: Monday 28 February 2022, 5pm
Program dates: Approximately 12pm – 4pm, Saturdays 19 March, 2 April, 23 April, 21 May and 18 June. Plus 3 online learning afternoons, to be announced!
Ticket Parade participants will need to be available to attend all daytime matinee performances on proposed dates. Full times and dates will be confirmed in March 2022.
• Students will be under the supervision and leadership of C-A-C educators and curatorial staff
• Transport to and from each venue will be provided by private bus service.
• Students will meet at and return to Campbelltown Arts Centre, 1 Art Gallery Road Campbelltown.
Covid-19 safety measures
• All participants must follow public health orders of the day
• No one should visit the centre or participate in programs, if they have had flu-like symptoms, or if they are required to isolate due to contact with someone with a confirmed case of Covid-19
• Theatre venues may require participants to sign in on arrival and use face masks in theatres.
• Participants should continue to practice good hand-hygiene and physical distancing.
• Make sure you can commit to above dates (approx 12m – 4pm each day). Places are limited and it is important you can commit to the entire program.
• Submit your application before Monday 28 February
• C-A-C will contact you and your parent/carer by email to let you know if you have been invited to join the program by Thursday 3 March 2022.
• C-A-C will send you a full schedule of the program with dates of each production and travel times, as well as online learning plans, in March 2022.
Edwina Hill, Education Officer
0419 213 872