Tennies, Term 2 2021
Dates: 9am – 2pm, Saturdays 15 May – 19 June, 2021
Location: Campbelltown Arts Centre. Transport to occasional off-site locations will be included as part of sessions, with final program provided in May.
This is a free, in-person program. Commitment for full 6 sessions required.
Applications for Term 2 close Friday 7 May, 2021
Before you apply, please note the following and discuss with your parent/carer.
The program is open to students in year 9 – 12.
Covid-19 safety measures
- All visitors to Campbelltown Arts Centre must sign in on arrival
- All workshop participants will be briefed on Covid-19 safety measures at the start of the workshop. Measures include health & hygiene practices, and physical distancing.
- No one should visit the centre or participate in workshop, if they have had flu like symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has been confirmed to have Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- C-A-C (Campbelltown Arts Centre) understands student participants, from different schools, may go on to connect outside of the program. We encourage students and parents/carers to practice safe and respectful online activity.
- Parents/carers are welcome to contact C-A-C Education Officer if they have any questions.
- Please fill in the below application by Friday 7 May, 2021
- Limited places available, so please apply early to avoid missing out.
- C-A-C will read each application and select up to 15 students to participate.
- C-A-C will contact you and your parent/carer on or by Tuesday 11 May to let you know whether you have been selected for this program.
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact Edwina Hill, Education Officer, for more information or to discuss different ways to apply.
Edwina Hill, Education Officer
(02) 4645 4298
0419 213 872
Applications close 5pm, Friday 7 May, 2021