Permission to Campbelltown City Council c/- Campbelltown Arts Centre to use the image and likeness of my child as outlined below:
• Recordings and images from this program may be edited and used to publicise and promote Campbelltown Arts Centre, or as part of reporting requirements for funding.
• Such use includes the display, distribution, publication, transmission, or otherwise use of photographs, images, and/or video taken of participants (including Your Child) for use in materials that include, but may not be limited to, printed materials such as brochures and newsletters, videos, and digital images such as those on the Campbelltown City Council and Campbelltown Arts Centre website, and social platforms.
• This permission applies to learning programs conducted by C-A-C. I acknowledge that if at any stage I no longer wish for My Child’s images to be used, I will notify C-A-C in writing via email to [email protected]
Covid-19 safety measures
Please read the following and discuss with your child; please speak to us if you have any queries.
• All visitors to Campbelltown Arts Centre must sign in on arrival
• All participants will be briefed on Covid-19 safety measures at the start of the program. Measures include health & hygiene practices, and physical distancing.
• No one should visit the Arts Centre if they have had flu- like symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has been confirmed to have Covid-19 in the last 14 days
The personal information provided on this application form will be used and disclosed by Campbelltown Arts Centre for general administration and communication, or for any purpose required or permitted by law. This information will be held securely and disposed of when no longer needed.