Applications Open: Monday 18 October – Friday 5 November
Come and have a chat with us.
Whether you live around the corner or overseas, we are inviting artists and/or arts workers (including producers, marketers and designers) to book a time to chat with our team in November. Whether you’re just starting out or an established practitioner, Open C-A-C is our opportunity to connect with artists and arts workers, talk about your practice, provide career advice and discuss opportunities within the arts industry.
If you’re interested in connecting with our team for a one-on-one open discussion, here’s how:
• Nominate the staff member/s you would like to have a meeting with. You may want to meet with someone to talk about your practice and how to communicate your work
• Complete a short application HERE
Our Creative Team
• Anthea Doropoulos: Creative Producer
• Emily Rolfe: Curator Contemporary Visual Art
• Ashley Murray: Design and Communications Officer
• Mouna Zaylah: Business and Engagement Manager
• Jasmine Kean: Collections Officer
• Paul Welch: Production Team Leader
Meetings will take place 15-19 November 2021 and sessions will be held for half an hour over Zoom. If you are successful, the nominated staff member will contact you to arrange a meeting.
Please note that Open C-A-C is a conversation and does not lead to programming or job opportunities at C-A-C.
For further information please contact Anthea Doropoulos – Creative Producer – [email protected] or 0477 025 788
Applications close at 5pm on 5 November 2021.
For further information please contact
Assistant Creative Producer