Monday 29 March – Thursday 1 April 2021
Come and have a chat with us.
Whether you are a local, regional or based overseas, we are inviting artists to book in some time with our team in April. Open C-A-C is our opportunity to connect with artists, talk about your practice and discuss your next move. Artists are encouraged to nominate a staff member across one of our diverse discipline areas for an open, one-on-one discussion.
Our Creative Team
• Lily Balatincz: Creative Producer – Contemporary Performance
• Anthea Doropoulos: Creative Producer – Contemporary Dance
• Emily Rolfe: Curator Contemporary Visual Art
• Edwina Hill: Education Officer
• Timothy George: Creative Learning and Engagement Officer
• Danielle Farrugia: Media and Communications Officer
Sessions will be held for half an hour. Video calls are preferred, but in person meetings can be arranged. Book in quickly as there are only 8 – 10 spots available per staff member. Book online through the booking form here: LINK
If you are successful, the nominated staff member will contact you to arrange a meeting time between 29 March – 1 April 2021.
Please note that Open C-A-C is a consultation and does not guarantee the outcome of an exhibition or programming at C-A-C.
Applications close at 5pm on 19 March 2021.
For further information please contact Danielle Farrugia, Media and Communications Officer on 02 4645 4296 or [email protected]