NIRIN Learning Resources
Students and teachers are invited to access our online learning resources as part of NIRIN: 22nd Biennale of Sydney, with artworks viewed via our Virtual Tour. These resources are tailored for primary or high school students with practical and written responses, research and cross-curriculum tasks, and can be implemented in class or as part of home learning.
Look for the pink tags as you move through the virtual galleries.
Visitors Please Note
Please check PDF warning regarding sensitive works. Not all works are appropriate for young audiences (these are not part of the Learning Resources).
NIRIN Learning Competition
Schools are invited to submit their top five photos of students engaging with C-A-C’s NIRIN Virtual Tour & online schools resources, for a chance to win a learning program up to the value of $500.
1) Follow C-A-C on Instagram or Facebook.
2) Upload five or more photos (or one video) to your school social media account(s) and tag #CampbelltownArtsCentre before 30 October, 2020.
3) You’ll go into the running to win a learning program for your school.
4) Entries will be evaluated based on creativity, depth of engagement, as well as how effectively the photos communication your message or learning.
5) C-A-C will announce one high school and one primary school winner, by 3 November. We’ll work with each winning school to customise and deliver a learning program for your students or teachers, up to the value of $500.
Edwina Hill, Education Officer
(02) 4645 4298
0419 213 872