We’re so excited to reopen our doors and welcome you back to C-A-C. Following the NSW Health guidelines, from 10am, 11 October 2021 our gallery, the Arts Centre Café, Artist Exchange, Japanese Gardens and Sculpture Garden will be open.
Before you visit, please take a look at our guidelines to ensure the health and safety of all visitors and our staff.
What we ask of you to keep everyone safe:
• All visitors must show their COVID-19 vaccination tick or exemption upon entry. Visitors 16 years and over, must be fully vaccinated.
• Unvaccinated visitors under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated person.
• Face masks must be worn by all visitors aged over 12 years. Please bring your own mask with you.
• Please do not visit if you’re unwell, have experienced cold or flu like symptoms
• Be considerate to others of your personal hygiene
• Keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others at all times.
Visitors who don’t comply with these conditions will not be admitted or will be asked to leave to ensure the safety of all.
What we’re doing to ensure the health and safety of our visitors and staff:
• Hand sanitiser stations will be set up at the entrance and throughout the venue
• C-A-C will be cleaned regularly and thoroughly daily
• To reduce our handling of items, cloak room facilities will not be available
If the venue is at capacity our Front of House staff will take your details and will notify you when the venue capacity has opened up.
We will continue to update this page as the situation changes, you can keep up to date here, on our socials and e-newsletter.
If you have any questions before you visit please feel free to contact us:
Email: a[email protected]
Phone: 02 4645 4100
Take care and see you soon.