We’re excited to be opening on June 1 and to ensure the well-being and health safety of our visitors and staff, C-A-C will be implementing the government’s distancing and hygiene guidelines with attendance restrictions. Before you visit us, please read through the measures we have implemented throughout the venue to ensure that all our facilities including the galleries, Arts Centre Café, C-A-C Shop, Japanese Garden and Sculpture Garden is COVIDSafe.
What we’re doing to ensure the health and safety of our visitors and staff:
From June 1 we will be reopening to a limited number of visitors from 10am – 5pm. If the venue is at capacity our Front of House staff will take your details and will notify you when the venue capacity has opened up
• Hand sanitiser stations will be set up at the entrance and throughout the venue
• 1.5 metre spacing guidelines implemented throughout the venue
• C-A-C will be cleaned regularly and thoroughly daily
• To reduce our handling of items, cloak room facilities will not be available
• Tours and group events will not be available until further notice
What we ask of you to keep everyone safe:
• All visitors must sign in using the iPads set up at the entrance of the gallery. Alternatively you can sign in at Front of House
• Please do not visit if you’re unwell, have experienced cold or flu like symptoms in the last 14 days, or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
• Do not visit in a large group – groups of more than 10 will not be admitted
• Be considerate to others of your personal hygiene
• Keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others at all times.
• Consider downloading the COVIDSafe App
• Visitors who don’t comply with these conditions will not be admitted or will be asked to leave to ensure the safety of all.
We will continue to update this page as the situation changes, you can keep up to date here, on our socials and e-newsletter.
Take care and see you soon.