Eligible students: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students, Years 9 – 11
Applications close: 5pm, Friday 4 June 2021
Saturday 26 June 2pm – 7pm – NAISDA mid-year show
Monday 16 August, 9am – 4.30pm
Sunday 31 August – Tuesday 1 September, 9am – 4pm
Tuesday 7 – Wednesday 8 September, 4pm – 8pm
Thursday 9 September 10am – 8pm
Transport to and from venues will be provided by private bus. Students will meet at and return to Campbelltown Arts Centre, 1 Art Gallery Road Campbelltown.
- Make sure you can commit to above dates. Places are limited and it is important you can commit to the entire program.
- Submit your application before Friday 4 June.
- C-A-C will contact you and your parent/carer by email to let you know if you have been invited to join the program, by Friday 11 June.
- C-A-C will send your parent/carer and your school a permission form, including any medical needs and photo permissions as part of this program. The permission forms will need to be signed and returned no later than Friday 16 June, 2021
- C-A-C will send you a full schedule of the program and keep you up to date via email of any changes to the schedule and travel times.
Contact & enquiries
Brenden Broadbent | Arts and Cultural Liaison Officer
0437 828 445 or 4645 4440