Dates: 9am – 5pm daily, Saturdays & Sundays 2, 3, 9 & 10 April 2022
Applications close: Sunday 31 January, 2022
Location: Campbelltown Arts Centre.
This is a free, in-person program
You are encouraged to apply to this program if you:
• Are interested in exploring a career in screen media, including work that is related to camera department, set/costume/art direction, and postproduction management.
• Have engaged in creative work. This can be any type of creative work including screen, theatre, spoken word, podcasting, photography, YouTube, etc.
• Can commit to attending all four days of the workshop as scheduled
• Are 18+ years and are a resident of Western Sydney for least six months.
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and culturally diverse creatives are strongly encouraged to apply
For more information or to discuss different ways to apply, contact
Edwina Hill, Education Officer
[email protected] (limited availability until 17 January 2022)
The personal information provided on this application form will be used and disclosed by Campbelltown Arts Centre for general administration and communication, or for any purpose required or permitted by law. This information will be held securely and disposed of when no longer needed.