Before you apply, please note the following and discuss with your parent/carer.
- The program is open to Year 10 students.
- A schedule with times and program details will be provided prior to the commencement of the program.
- Please note extended program hours on Saturday 28 October, 9am – 5pm, to allow transport time for an off-site excursion to both and Observatory Hill (Sydney) with Kaldor Public Art Projects as well as Refugee Art Projects (Parramatta).
- All other sessions will be 9am – 3pm each Saturday.
- It is important that each student can commit to the entire program.
- This program includes an off-site visit. Students will meet at Campbelltown Arts Centre (1 Art Gallery Road Campbelltown) and travel by public transport or coach.
- The off-site program will be supervised by the Program Educator and supporting staff, and all transport will be free of charge to students.
1. Please fill in the below application by Friday 13 October, 2017.
2. C-A-C will read each application and select up to 15 students to participate.
3. C-A-C will contact you and your parent/carer by Monday 16 October to let you know whether you have been selected for this program.
4. C-A-C will send you a schedule with program times and details.
5. C-A-C will send your parent/carer a form for any medical needs, photo permissions and to clarify our supervision as part of this program. You will need to bring a signed copy of this paperwork on your first day of the program.
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact Edwina Hill, Education Officer either over the phone, email or face to face, for more information or to discuss different ways to apply.
(02) 4645 4298
5pm, Friday 13 October 2017
The information requested by Campbelltown Arts Centre on this form may constitute personal information under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998. Caampbelltown Arts Centre is allowed to collect the information from you to consider this matter. Supplying this information is voluntary. However if you cannot or do not wish to provide the information, we may not be able to consider the matter. If you need further details, please contact the Privacy Officer, Campbelltown City Council, cnr Queen and Broughton Streets, Campbelltown.